Trusted Legal Support For You And Your Family
Resolving your family law challenges doesn’t have to be a negative experience. While some law firms establish themselves as bulldog divorce firms, we want to put the focus on your family and your future.
The Law Office of Kenneth J. Louie helps clients in Plantation and the surrounding Florida communities through their most difficult and sensitive family law challenges. Attorney Louie works with his clients one-on-one to get the results they need to protect what matters most to them.
Family Law Solutions For Your Peace Of Mind
Family law encompasses a wide variety of legal issues that individuals, couples and families may encounter. Below are just some of the ways we help our clients.
- Divorce: Through skillful negotiation and proven advocacy, we will fight to protect your assets and rights during a divorce. Unfortunately, some divorces can be a tough legal battle. We provide compassionate and affordable representation that encompasses all components of a divorce, from property and asset division to child or spousal support.
- Property division: No matter how many assets you have, dividing those assets can be one of the most difficult tasks during a divorce. We counsel you during every step of the process and fight for the assets that mean the most to you. From your house or car to more sentimental belongings, we will advocate for an agreement you can be happy with.
- Child custody and visitation: When two parents are separating, it is crucial to have an attorney who can help you find the best possible resolution that protects your child’s well-being and best interests, while also safeguarding your parental rights. The decisions you make today will make all the difference in both your life and the life of your child.
- Adoption: The adoption process can be complicated and time-consuming. Our law firm wants to make adoption easy so that we can bring more families together. For many families, a stepparent or grandparent adoption can make all the difference in properly caring for a child who may not have their biological parents in their lives. Let us make the process easier, so you can begin a new chapter.
- Prenuptial agreements: Anything can happen during a marriage. While you may be happy today, there is always a possibility of a dispute arising in the future. If one ever does, the last thing you want to worry about is money. Many couples find it easier to draft a prenuptial agreement while they are happy so that no decisions are made based on negative emotions in the future. We can counsel you to ensure the agreement is airtight and protects the rights of both spouses.
Family law doesn’t have to be complicated, and it doesn’t have to break the bank. Schedule a free initial consultation today at our Plantation office to discuss your needs and ask any questions you may have. Reach out online or call 954-546-7328 to get started.